Grand Prize $1,000: Jack Carra, Venice;
2nd Prize $500: John Szczepanik, Rotonda West;
3rd Prize $500: David Fisher, Rotonda West;
4th Prize $250: Anthony Monzo, Lakewood Ranch;
5th Prize $250: Richard Parsons, Englewood;
6th Prize Golf Certificates: Melvin Stryker, Englewood;
7th Prize Golf Certificates: Norma Leppek, Venice;
8th Prize Golf Certificates: Michael Witak, Englewood;
9th Prize Golf Equipment: Richard Buonpane, Nokomis;
10th Prize Golf Equipment: Mike Perlman, Sarasota;
• Save on Green Fees and Cart at Top Area Courses
• Prime Tee Times - Unlimited Play
• Pays for itself in 3 rounds or less
• $30,000 of prizes in The Big Money TourSM 2016
• Private Club Play Dates and Mondays at The Ritz-Carlton. Click Here to Order or call 941-923-2232, Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
Grand Prize $1,000: Rian Harpie, Venice;
2nd Prize $500: Debra Leist,Rotonda West;
3rd Prize $500: Edward Moore, Rotonda West;
4th Prize $250: Donald Pitts, North Port;
5th Prize $250: Donna Pavlovich, Venice;
6th Prize Golf Certificates: Louis Dingler, Sarasota;
7th Prize Golf Certificates: Raymond Walsh, Sarasota;
8th Prize Golf Certificates: Phillip Bardua, Rotonda West;
9th Prize Golf Equipment: Paul Connolly, Sarasota;
10th Prize Golf Equipment: Chris Zink, Englewood;
Grand Prize $1,000: Donald Gordon, Sarasota;
2nd Prize $500: Richard Kane,Punta Gorda;
3rd Prize $500: Sharon Lindow, Sarasota;
4th Prize $250: Gary Duzinski, Sarasota;
5th Prize $250: Joseph Davis, North Port;
6th Prize Golf Certificates: Hal Hoffman, Sarasota;
7th Prize Golf Certificates: Jeffrey Paret, Englewood;
8th Prize Golf Certificates: James Banks, Nokomis;
9th Prize Golf Equipment: Rodney Champagne, Englewood;
10th Prize Golf Equipment: Dennis Astrella, North Port;
Grand Prize $1,000: Robert Anderson, North Port;
2nd Prize $500: Joseph Kucin, Englewood;
3rd Prize $500: Arthur Skop, Sarasota;
4th Prize $250: John Rigali, Naperville, IL (not in photo);
5th Prize $250: Jim Flannelly, Venice;
6th Prize Golf Certificates: Donna Gerber, North Venice (not in photo);
7th Prize Golf Certificates: Tony Hall, St Petersburg (not in photo);
8th Prize Golf Certificates: Howard Crawford, Rotonda West (not in photo);
9th Prize Golf Equipment: Henry Deschamps, Sarasota (not in photo);
10th Prize Golf Equipment: Thomas Lenoir, Port Charlotte;
Waterford Golf Club, a 27 hole Ted McAnlis designed championship course within a semi-private community located close to the heart of Venice.
Tatum Ridge Golf Links, 18 holes of championship golf designed by Ted McAnlis and rated by Golf Digest as one of the Best Places to Play Golf in area.
Calusa Lakes Golf Club is a rolling, 18 holes, championship course set in a wooded terrain giving a rare mid-Atlantic feel to the course.
Jacaranda West Country Club, 18 holes updated recently by Chip Powell in a private, member owned club offering limited greens fee play.
Mangrove Bay Club Mangrove Bay is a par-72 championship golf course located on 180 beautifully maintained acres in northeast St Petersburg.
Rotonda Golf & Country Club boasts 5 unique and independent courses offering 99 holes of golf. Located close to the Gulf and Englewood Beach these courses challenge every level of play.
Capri Isles Golf Club, one of the oldest, semi-private, 18 holes course in Venice, rebuilt in 2003 and offering some of the best value golf in area.
- We have been able to play every week at different courses, thanks to the Big Summer card. Mike W.
- Wow, double wow, yowza! Bill H.
- Great organization, everyone should get a Big Summer card. George S.
- I've bought the card for 21 years and would not do anything different! It's a great program! Stuart M.
- Winning $1,000 on The Big Money Tour for playing my favorite game, it's a no brainer! Thank you Big Summer Golf! Joan C.
- My BSG card has paid for itself 5 times over this summer! The courses you offer are outstanding. Steve K.
- Thank you all at Big Summer Golf. The card has saved me a bunch of money this year and I appreciate it! John D.
- Great bargain and a great selection of courses to play. Richard C.
- This is my first year on the card and I have found so many courses I did not even know about ! Peter B.
- I wouldn't golf with anything else in the summer. Your card gets me on the courses I love! David K.